Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 427
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Do you miss GSM?
Duhhh!
Hell no!
Show results
GoSuperModel Rares
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
I have two folders on DA with my favourite GSM items and outfits ah :c
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
Echoes wrote:
I have two folders on DA with my favourite GSM items and outfits ah :c
post em
Private
International Star
kanelie wrote:
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
Gucci wrote:
Echoes wrote:
I have two folders on DA with my favourite GSM items and outfits ah :c
post em
Actually one folder
but there’s over 400 items in it (posted my outfits in a blog eh)
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
Echoes wrote:
Gucci wrote:
Echoes wrote:
I have two folders on DA with my favourite GSM items and outfits ah :c
post em
Actually one folder
but there’s over 400 items in it (posted my outfits in a blog eh)
thanks for the information
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
Gucci wrote:
Echoes wrote:
Gucci wrote:
post em
Actually one folder
but there’s over 400 items in it (posted my outfits in a blog eh)
thanks for the information
If the link works
https://sta.sh/21mu1iu6a041
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
Echoes wrote:
Gucci wrote:
Echoes wrote:
Actually one folder
but there’s over 400 items in it (posted my outfits in a blog eh)
thanks for the information
If the link works
https://sta.sh/21mu1iu6a041
Thanks!!
Gucci
Popstar
Gucci wrote:
all those items makes me miss Gsm so bad ,-,
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
Gucci wrote:
all those items makes me miss Gsm so bad ,-,
I am happy I saved the PnG’s cause I can still play with them aha
Private
International Star
Potion wrote:
had an gsm-insta
typicalsally
Youtube Star
typicalsally wrote:
:'( THE NEW YEAR DRESS
Worldglobe
International Star
Worldglobe wrote:
Imma gonna cry for an hour I miss this shit to much
Private
International Star
ERC wrote:
My god this thread brings all the nostalgia
viivotin
Popstar
viivotin wrote:
i wanna cry omg
viivotin
Popstar
viivotin wrote:
potionsky wrote:
had an gsm-insta
www.instagram.com/p/mH4BCnoxbc/?taken-by=potionskygsm
SO PRETTY
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
|
Next
|
Last