Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 384
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: Demonic Code Hunt
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Hungry wrote:
Is this for boys at all? O; btw
check the first page! Btw, may I ask if you're a main account? O:
Live2Shine
World Famous
Live2Shine wrote:
oh dear im so lost
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Ya think i'll be too late if I sell my soul to the devil in like 1,5h? Lmao
LOLITA
Popstar
LOLITA wrote:
so the smiling devil one isn't actually one?
Private
International Star
Hungry wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Hungry wrote:
Is this for boys at all? O; btw
check the first page! Btw, may I ask if you're a main account? O:
I am switching to male
so yeah(?)
not ready with full switch, but soon
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
does the route end with the shi/yon or what's going on there I don't understand hah :-(
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Live2Shine wrote:
oh dear im so lost
feel free to message SocialMedia account, and make sure to specify which route you are on by adding the emoji :3
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
ellem wrote:
does the routgoing on there I don't understand hah :-(
Please PM questions like this to SocialMedia!
Kaaos
World Famous
Kaaos wrote:
Im overwhelmed and i haven't even really started yet
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
callum wrote:
ellem wrote:
does the route end with the shi/yon or what's going on there I don't understand hah :-(
Please PM questions like this to SocialMedia!
sure thing
Private
Popstar
Grinch wrote:
😈
SocialMedia
Youtube Star
SocialMedia wrote:
Grinch wrote:
😈
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
David was really busy during the weekend, thank you so much SMT!!!!
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Aria wrote:
David was really busy during the weekend, thank you so much SMT!!!!
lololol
LOLITA
Popstar
LOLITA wrote:
are we gonna get hints for them all in this thread or do we have to look ourselves?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
|
Next
|
Last