Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
|
Next
|
Last
GOTTA JOIN EPIC FUN GAMES
Private
International Star
DaddyIssues wrote:
can't you reuse the same link? I don't know how the game works, just curious c:
hmm
National Star
hmm wrote:
hi bubben
Bubben
Youtube Star
Bubben wrote:
waiting for elovyn
Bubben
Youtube Star
Bubben wrote:
Alaasikaq wrote:
hi bubben
HELLOOOOO
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
DaddyIssues wrote:
can't you reuse the same link? I don't know how the game works, just curious c:
it's because she wants to change the game settings haha, longer one wasn't as fun
Bubben
Youtube Star
Bubben wrote:
DaddyIssues wrote:
can't you reuse the same link? I don't know how the game works, just curious c:
I don't think i can reuse the same link if i wanna change the settings
Bubben
Youtube Star
Bubben wrote:
Alaasikaq wrote:
hi bubben
WANNA JOINNNN
Bubben
Youtube Star
Bubben wrote:
Alaasikaq wrote:
hi bubben
garticphone.com/en/?c=01910a80e5
Private
International Star
DaddyIssues wrote:
Misjel wrote:
DaddyIssues wrote:
can't you reuse the same link? I don't know how the game works, just curious c:
it's because she wants to change the game settings haha, longer one wasn't as fun
aaaah, ok. c:
Was just confused ^^
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Alaasikaq wrote:
hi bubben
hi swagger
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
DaddyIssues wrote:
Misjel wrote:
DaddyIssues wrote:
can't you reuse the same link? I don't know how the game works, just curious c:
it's because she wants to change the game settings haha, longer one wasn't as fun
aaaah, ok. c:
Was just confused ^^
understandable cx
Bubben
Youtube Star
Bubben wrote:
Starting in ten seconds
Bubben
Youtube Star
Bubben wrote:
funnyunnyunnyunny
Bubben
Youtube Star
Bubben wrote:
I shall stop the gamez now
Rhinestone
Youtube Star
Rhinestone wrote:
AGAIN PLESE
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
|
Next
|
Last