Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 384
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Code Hunt (@MALES) 👽
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
Nanami wrote:
how many ig?
80
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
Breeze wrote:
completely and utterly lost
same bruh
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
winterdotter wrote:
this is not fun yall are MEAN
event team more like event MEAN
event team more like makes madas sets really low ig so they end up costing a shitload of credit team
fuck off it aint even my set
Bro I was looking hard cus I thot it was urs but I aint even like the set so now I can relax thank god
Parasite
World Famous
Parasite wrote:
I think I'm on the right track now... but who knows... hm.
Account deleted
wrote:
what does it even look like?
Account deleted
wrote:
gimme the code or i'll never design again
Sofilia
International Star
Sofilia wrote:
I just finded 1 this is so hard
saint
National Star
saint wrote:
I DONT THINK ANYONE REALIZES HOW DOPE THIS SET IS AND HOW BADI WANT IT
Account deleted
wrote:
ok i got the first hint but what does the second one mean help
Sofilia
International Star
Sofilia wrote:
New hint, pls dear event team
Sofilia
International Star
Sofilia wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ok i got the first hint but what does the second one mean help
I have no idea tooo
Parasite
World Famous
Parasite wrote:
ooo 2/3 now
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
help me I'm too stupid
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
oh i get it
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
took me a while but i get the hint i get it
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
|
Next
|
Last