Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 363
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
|
Next
|
Last
GOTTA JOIN EPIC FUN GAMES
Bubben
Youtube Star
Bubben wrote:
It was ultra dultra fun
Bubben
Youtube Star
Bubben wrote:
tytytytyyt for playing with me
Private
International Star
DaddyIssues wrote:
Bubben wrote:
I shall stop the gamez now
why D :
Bubben
Youtube Star
Bubben wrote:
DaddyIssues wrote:
Bubben wrote:
I shall stop the gamez now
why D :
I can tag you next time :-D
Bubben
Youtube Star
Bubben wrote:
DaddyIssues wrote:
Bubben wrote:
I shall stop the gamez now
why D :
I need sleep rn T^T
Private
International Star
DaddyIssues wrote:
Bubben wrote:
DaddyIssues wrote:
Bubben wrote:
I shall stop the gamez now
why D :
I can tag you next time
yes pls
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Fun bubben!!!!!!!
Rhinestone
Youtube Star
Rhinestone wrote:
tysm for hosting this was rlly fun
Bubben
Youtube Star
Bubben wrote:
:-D
Bubben
Youtube Star
Bubben wrote:
Yoyuoyoyoyoyo i'm super bored and I wanna play gartic phoneeeeeeeeeeee anyone wanna play with meeeeeeeeeeeeee
Bubben
Youtube Star
Bubben wrote:
plssssssssssssssssssss
Bubben
Youtube Star
Bubben wrote:
@Misjel
Join meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
hi bubben
Bubben
Youtube Star
Bubben wrote:
Klavier wrote:
hi bubben
Hellooooooo
Bubben
Youtube Star
Bubben wrote:
Klavier wrote:
hi bubben
Are you here to join epic gartic phone?????
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
|
Next
|
Last