Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Antar (Code Hunt)
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
ohhh, I still only found one part!
Parasite
World Famous
Parasite wrote:
woo got it
thanks ET <3
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
Hint #3
Private
National Star
Dew wrote:
I can't believe I did it. Code hunts are so stressful and FOR WHAT.
Anyway thanks for hosting it hehehe
ThomaStanaccount
World Famous
ThomaStanaccount wrote:
Savage wrote:
xBillieEyelashx wrote:
question about hint#1, does that mean all three parts won't be in any blog?
1 is somewhere on a profile but not a blog
get it
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
I love this
Private
World Famous
Archangel wrote:
Savage wrote:
Hint #3
what kind of hint is this???
ThomaStanaccount
World Famous
ThomaStanaccount wrote:
Archangel wrote:
Savage wrote:
Hint #3
x
what kind of hint is this???
4
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
page 4 on forums or page 4 on an actual forum thats the question
ThomaStanaccount
World Famous
ThomaStanaccount wrote:
callum wrote:
page 4 on forums or page 4 on an actual forum thats the question
why didn't i think that far omg bye
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
so I have to check every thread that you guys made this month?
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
Aria wrote:
so I have to check every thread that you guys made this month?
Yes and no.
Next hint should help you though.
Account deleted
wrote:
got it, ty!!
Private
World Famous
Archangel wrote:
I have 1 part so far, hope there areplenty of claims left (y)
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
so glad i found em all
now i can just 👀👽 here
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
|
Next
|
Last