Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 185
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: Secret Santa
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
Sign me up!
p1ush6oi
International Star
p1ush6oi wrote:
i wanna join ^^
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
sign me up les go
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
💚
Sofilia
International Star
Sofilia wrote:
i rly wanna join its cool
kidakakash
National Star
kidakakash wrote:
I would like to join x
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
bump <3
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
oh k i'm in
Private
World Famous
Aimz wrote:
Where’s the rest of VP at on this??
I’m shocked at the lack of enthusiasm this year!
Account deleted
wrote:
Im in
Private
World Famous
Shoket wrote:
I'd love to join.
Private
Princess of Pop
Delcinne wrote:
I’m in
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
Detrimentum
Popstar
Detrimentum wrote:
I'll join!
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
A day left to sign up !
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
|
Next
|
Last