Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 391
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
Poll: Happy Valentines day!
<3
Show results
Happy Valentines Day!
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
thanks!
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
@Diabolic
@Emo
Saanaus
National Star
Saanaus wrote:
@Elisiah
here!
Account deleted
wrote:
It's so beautiful ty
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
Thank you! Happy Valentines Day!
enny
World Famous
enny wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Tag the people you love to make sure they don't miss out on the code!
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Thanks for bumpinggg
Private
World Famous
moscato wrote:
Thank you for the beautiful set! Happy valentine's! <33
VirgoElf
International Star
VirgoElf wrote:
Thank you and I haven't been on here for sometime because I was watching Neebs Gaming Videos
Account deleted
wrote:
@Obliges
Account deleted
wrote:
Nesta wrote:
@Obliges
thnx!!!
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4