Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Why..?
Account deleted
wrote:
Why don't we have this beautyful set here?
I love it!! ):
Pitbull
Popstar
Pitbull wrote:
omg i want it
Account deleted
wrote:
Escobar wrote:
omg i want it
ikr?? ): Found it on the NL server
Pitbull
Popstar
Pitbull wrote:
Qill wrote:
Escobar wrote:
omg i want it
ikr?? ): Found it on the NL server
I call this user abuse
((
wtf maaan
Account deleted
wrote:
Escobar wrote:
Qill wrote:
Escobar wrote:
omg i want it
ikr?? ): Found it on the NL server
I call this user abuse
((
wtf maaan
I feel you, I actually wanna cry because it's a beautyful sol skin ):
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
Escobar wrote:
Qill wrote:
Escobar wrote:
omg i want it
ikr?? ): Found it on the NL server
I call this user abuse
((
wtf maaan
it just hasn’t been used here yet.
Account deleted
wrote:
bowie wrote:
Escobar wrote:
Qill wrote:
ikr?? ): Found it on the NL server
I call this user abuse
((
wtf maaan
it just hasn’t been used here yet.
Well I wish it comes to this server soon ):
Pitbull
Popstar
Pitbull wrote:
bowie wrote:
Escobar wrote:
Qill wrote:
ikr?? ): Found it on the NL server
I call this user abuse
((
wtf maaan
it just hasn’t been used here yet.
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
may of been a code there if it's ig.
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
may of been a code there if it's ig.
It's supposed to be the Dutch version of Santa Claus and I think they had it as a code at the beginning of December?
Account deleted
wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
may of been a code there if it's ig.
It's supposed to be the Dutch version of Santa Claus and I think they had it as a code at the beginning of December?
i see.. but it's a beautyful set, really wish we had it here too
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
may of been a code there if it's ig.
Its a code there yes. People are offering 8,5k for the whole set there😱
probably will be pushed here too.
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
September wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
may of been a code there if it's ig.
Its a code there yes. People are offering 8,5k for the whole set there😱
probably will be pushed here too.
Jeez
How many ig is it?
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
September wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
may of been a code there if it's ig.
Its a code there yes. People are offering 8,5k for the whole set there😱
probably will be pushed here too.
Jeez
How many ig is it?
Think it was around 12 or so
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
September wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
September wrote:
Its a code there yes. People are offering 8,5k for the whole set there😱
probably will be pushed here too.
Jeez
How many ig is it?
Think it was around 12 or so
Wow really low ig
Private
Youtube Star
Zizley wrote:
It was a prize for a competition!
The set is based on Sinterklaas (a holiday we celebrate the 6th of December in Belgium and the Netherlands)
So I'm not sure if it is going to come on this server
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated