You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Game < Virtual Popstar
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ANYONE
Private
World Famous



♥

EVERYONE FEEL FREE TO BATTLE ME IF IS IN NEED OF FAN AND / OR PD

I'LL LET EVERYONE WIN 

♥
Gravitation
World Famous



I have 6% left to next level, I'll send a battle request ♥ 
Private
World Famous



I already have 5 request so i'll do everything promised !! 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated