Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
lemme catch all the baddies
SeptemberBlues
Popstar
SeptemberBlues wrote:
pm me if you want to sell vp items for real money so i can lock u up in jail
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
damn exposed
Private
Popstar
Gunshot wrote:
Monarch wrote:
damn exposed
.....
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
Gunshot wrote:
Monarch wrote:
damn exposed
.....
DONT SAY THAT NOW IT LOOKS LIKE I ACTUALLY DID IT
Private
Popstar
Gunshot wrote:
Monarch wrote:
Gunshot wrote:
Monarch wrote:
damn exposed
.....
DONT SAY THAT NOW IT LOOKS LIKE I ACTUALLY DID IT
No beause I know how much you are crying about items
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
Gunshot wrote:
Monarch wrote:
Gunshot wrote:
.....
DONT SAY THAT NOW IT LOOKS LIKE I ACTUALLY DID IT
No beause I know how much you are crying about items
ive done no such thing
SeptemberBlues
Popstar
SeptemberBlues wrote:
Monarch wrote:
Gunshot wrote:
Monarch wrote:
damn exposed
.....
DONT SAY THAT NOW IT LOOKS LIKE I ACTUALLY DID IT
Sona
International Star
Sona wrote:
I sell my account for 100 euros
JK
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated