Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 370
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Poll: How does that make you feel?
Too exposed
I kind of like it
What?? That's a thing??
Show results
[The Updates]
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
How do you guys feel about having your favorite looks on display in your profile?
Private
World Famous
Cardboard wrote:
i like it
n u can hide them if u dont wanna eggspose urself
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
oh i've already hid it for people so that's how i feel about thatÂ
also i was confused like why is this person bffs with someone with the same look as them with #1 as name until I was like... ooOOOOÂ
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
I hid it, it makes the profile look sooooo cluttered imo.Â
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Thank you guys for enlightening me about the hidy button.
brb yall
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
also i don't want to expose that I don't save my looks in numeral order, I've got 1 saved and it's not saved as #1Â
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Ok Its hidden now lol
I felt too weird and my bff slots arent even even
Anda
World Famous
Anda wrote:
I haven't try it yet! Because I have been cleaning my wd for a week now and all stuff I keep are on my other account until I have sold everything on this acco. XD Sooo no fav looks yet!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated