Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 363
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
What is the value of a promotion point
Midaas
World Famous
Midaas wrote:
Like in cr/pd?
Holy
World Famous
Holy wrote:
isnt it like 100cr or 300cr or something lol
Account deleted
wrote:
Ooh even I would like to knowĀ
GenderTeam
World Famous
GenderTeam wrote:
ppl have different opinions, i don't like selling for under 225cr
Midaas
World Famous
Midaas wrote:
Ok thanks!
Account deleted
wrote:
Thank you!
Platin
World Famous
Platin wrote:
200-250Ā
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Around 250 credits.
Private
World Famous
Croatoan wrote:
I dont think that theres an official answer tbh
many tend to take 200-250, some take more or less
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Depending if it's any new sets in the shop. It's between 200-300.Ā
Atm I'd say 225 due to no new set in a while^^
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated