Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 349
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
Empty BFF spot!
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
I have one empty bff spot sooo
Someone wanna fill that spot?
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Ye i want twice
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Ye i want twice
If i could
u would have a 100 spots
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Ye i want twice
If i could
u would have a 100 spots
AWe
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Ye i want twice
If i could
u would have a 100 spots
AWe
AWWWW
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
(:
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
!
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Venus wrote:
Heyy!!
djinn
National Star
djinn wrote:
You should make an application form lol
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
djinn wrote:
You should make an application form lol
Hmmmm maybe I should
I’m too lazy for that tbh
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Venus wrote:
Heyy!!
Heya! hope u doing amazing!
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Venus wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Venus wrote:
Heyy!!
Heya! hope u doing amazing!
Same back at ya!
Private
World Famous
toraix wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
djinn wrote:
You should make an application form lol
Hmmmm maybe I should
I’m too lazy for that tbh
Please dooo
Private
National Star
Wenka wrote:
Wat why I didn’t know about this? Should I be angry now? )::
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Wenka wrote:
Wat why I didn’t know about this? Should I be angry now? )::
No no no! Wait do u wanna be my bff? I’d love to be ur bff hihi
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last