Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
dm worth?
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
Is getting dm worth it?
I'd love some opinions
Account deleted
wrote:
most of the times: no, bc u can find it cheaper in mp
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
As someone who's never paid for DM, I don't think so.
Moss
National Star
Moss wrote:
as a male, yes kinda because it's the only way to get new stuff and people usually don't sell it if it's a good set.
as female, nah
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I would say no but I still do it cus its funĀ
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
extremely rarely.
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
mmm in my opinion there's that every once in a while that absolutely makes it worth it for me
just gotta dig through all the crap
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Vuitton wrote:
what's a dm?
Diamond member
http://en.virtualpopstar.com/financial/payingaccount
Private
International Star
Caramelia wrote:
Vuitton wrote:
what's a dm?
I think they're talking about direct messages
Very worth it in my opinion.Ā
o7Goner
National Star
o7Goner wrote:
Thank you all. I will go back to forgetting it exists now
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated