Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
22
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Diamond membership
Private
Youtube Star
Snakkes wrote:
should I use my cr for two months of manager
or one month of manager + diamond?
Private
Youtube Star
Snakkes wrote:
bump I need answerrsss
Private
Youtube Star
Mordiera wrote:
why tho
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
i dont think that it's that necessary
Account deleted
wrote:
Diamond gives u free outfits so if any, diamond
Private
National Star
Vesperon wrote:
or donate cr to me
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
you can donate something to me :b
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
If you want the diamond member set every Friday then get 1 month of both and if not then just buy manager
Private
World Famous
J0KER wrote:
Vissy wrote:
If you want the diamond member set every Friday then get 1 month of both and if not then just buy manager
if i need tbh the sets you receive are not always worth the dm
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated