Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
I am looking for a recordlabel!
shezzazi
Youtube Star
shezzazi wrote:
Who wants me?
I am a crazy dutchie!!
Account deleted
wrote:
http://en.virtualpopstar.com/recordlabel/recordlabelprofile?label=Hell
shezzazi
Youtube Star
shezzazi wrote:
Josten wrote:
http://en.virtualpopstar.com/recordlabel/recordlabelprofile?label=Hell
Wait, does hell support the netflix serie lucifer, because when they think that lucifer is a good serie I'm in!
Private
World Famous
skraemmende wrote:
Josten wrote:
http://en.virtualpopstar.com/recordlabel/recordlabelprofile?label=Hell
lmao came in here to post the same thing
shezzazi
Youtube Star
shezzazi wrote:
Vuitton wrote:
Josten wrote:
http://en.virtualpopstar.com/recordlabel/recordlabelprofile?label=Hell
you're a real one.
lucifer is a really good series, so technically yes.
Marry me
shezzazi
Youtube Star
shezzazi wrote:
Vuitton wrote:
shezzazi wrote:
Vuitton wrote:
you're a real one.
lucifer is a really good series, so technically yes.
Marry me
say no more.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated