Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 249
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
I forgot this account existed
Account deleted
wrote:
but hi! i'm back i guess?
Account deleted
wrote:
hello !!
Private
Popstar
Kieren wrote:
Ur name is where I'm from.
Account deleted
wrote:
Josten wrote:
hello !!
Hey! how are you
Account deleted
wrote:
Kieren wrote:
Ur name is where I'm from.
omg kinda dope! i choose this name because of the weeknd
Account deleted
wrote:
Montreal wrote:
Josten wrote:
hello !!
Hey! how are you
im good, how about you
Private
Popstar
Kieren wrote:
Montreal wrote:
Kieren wrote:
Ur name is where I'm from.
omg kinda dope! i choose this name because of the weeknd
The whaa
Account deleted
wrote:
Kieren wrote:
Montreal wrote:
Kieren wrote:
Ur name is where I'm from.
omg kinda dope! i choose this name because of the weeknd
The whaa
Account deleted
wrote:
Josten wrote:
Montreal wrote:
Josten wrote:
hello !!
Hey! how are you
im good, how about you
im so bored so i decided to come back here but i feel like such a noob lmao
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated