Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 227
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Can i battle you?
Account deleted
wrote:
and win please ,i want to get to YT as fast as possible
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
yeth
Account deleted
wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
yeth
sent,thank you dear
Account deleted
wrote:
one more win and I'm yt pleaseĀ
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
yes send request
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Go ahead
Account deleted
wrote:
sent thank you so much both
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated