Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
Males come here - vote for sets
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Males pick two sets.
Noticed that we don't have anything for finale.
-----
Ā Already picked.
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Omg I am cringing at my skin, cheeks so ugli
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Leo wrote:
Same
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
I want the duck š
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Picking a second one is difficult, whatever honestly as long as this one is in.Ā
DesignerTeam
Youtube Star
DesignerTeam wrote:
Bumping this while I'm on DT uploadingĀ
/Jess
Account deleted
wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Bug earings
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Boop
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
1st 4th
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
raflysetiawann
Youtube Star
raflysetiawann wrote:
callum wrote:
I want the duck š
im with youĀ
DesignerTeam
Youtube Star
DesignerTeam wrote:
Bumping this again since there are only 2 hours until we start!
/Jess
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Boop boop
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
for first time designers in some cases, the design quality is fantasticĀ
Account deleted
wrote:
gimme duckĀ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last