Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 427
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Aye
SirBeetle
Karaoke Star
SirBeetle wrote:
I'm new.
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Good to know SirBeetle, I see youâve found a nice skin to wear
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
cool
SirBeetle
Karaoke Star
SirBeetle wrote:
Vissy wrote:
cool
Very B)
SirBeetle
Karaoke Star
SirBeetle wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Good to know SirBeetle, I see youâve found a nice skin to wear
Its the only good one in shop, there isnt much male stuff m8
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
SirBeetle wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Good to know SirBeetle, I see youâve found a nice skin to wear
Its the only good one in shop, there isnt much male stuff m8
that's why u go with the fem avi instead,,,
SirBeetle
Karaoke Star
SirBeetle wrote:
Doghead wrote:
SirBeetle wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Good to know SirBeetle, I see youâve found a nice skin to wear
Its the only good one in shop, there isnt much male stuff m8
that's why u go with the fem avi instead,,,
But I am a male ;(
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
SirBeetle wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Good to know SirBeetle, I see youâve found a nice skin to wear
Its the only good one in shop, there isnt much male stuff m8
Yessir, any newbie wearing this skin gets a pass from me lmk if u stay around for longer hihi
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated