Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 406
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Question for mods
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Can you see pd cr transfer messages?
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
I’m trying to keep my foot pic selling business lowkey here✋
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Do you think I have to tax the pd?
Account deleted
wrote:
huh !?
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Lullaby wrote:
huh !?
The money logs, I was wondering if mods could see them
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Do you think I have to tax the pd?
Probably, depends on how much you're makin
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Do you think I have to tax the pd?
Probably, depends on how much you're makin
About 14 pd, will they take 30% pls i have a family to feed😨
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Yes we can but continue, they can probably give me a good laugh ❤️😇
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Do you think I have to tax the pd?
Probably, depends on how much you're makin
About 14 pd, will they take 30% pls i have a family to feed😨
oh i hope not please feed your family
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Do you think I have to tax the pd?
Probably, depends on how much you're makin
About 14 pd, will they take 30% pls i have a family to feed😨
Omg good idea, I will suggest a tax rule! 🤑
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
hey if they take the 30% let me know i have an underground system to give the money back to you
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Yes we can but continue, they can probably give me a good laugh ❤️😇
Lmao good to know, thanks
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Probably, depends on how much you're makin
About 14 pd, will they take 30% pls i have a family to feed😨
Omg good idea, I will suggest a tax rule! 🤑
I call this the vp radical leftist movement smh these scandis 🙄
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated