You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Kuunsirpale
Selling wd & buying w!!
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Game < Virtual Popstar First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
An update from the admins
Aria
Popstar



thank you guys!
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens



Thank you so much! 
Private
International star



Angelica wrote:
SuedeTokyo wrote:
the code isnt working  
It worked for me, you might have missed the end maybe or it have made a invisible space in front of the code. That sometimes happen and you need to delete it. If that doesn't work, writing it out should work! 
it worked!! thank u <3
Private
Popstar



SuedeTokyo wrote:
Angelica wrote:
SuedeTokyo wrote:
the code isnt working  
It worked for me, you might have missed the end maybe or it have made a invisible space in front of the code. That sometimes happen and you need to delete it. If that doesn't work, writing it out should work! 
it worked!! thank u <3
good! 
Private
International star



lmao great code thank u
Private
Living legend



SuedeTokyo wrote:
Angelica wrote:
SuedeTokyo wrote:
the code isnt working  
It worked for me, you might have missed the end maybe or it have made a invisible space in front of the code. That sometimes happen and you need to delete it. If that doesn't work, writing it out should work! 
it worked!! thank u <3
That's good! 
Private
Princess of Pop



YSL wrote:
talent wrote:
Misjel wrote:
let's all just appreciate ysl and cheergirl 
x2
<3333
<333333
casually waiting for my DT badge
Private
Living legend



CheerGirl wrote:
YSL wrote:
talent wrote:
x2
<3333
<333333
casually waiting for my DT badge
perks of being admin, you don't have to wait, diy
Private
Princess of Pop



tnx
Private
World famous



<3
Private
National star



first I read the code as ' i survived the glitch fest ' and i was like dude, mood idek
Private
National star



that was more morbid than expected
Private
Popstar



Misjel wrote:
CheerGirl wrote:
YSL wrote:
<3333
<333333
casually waiting for my DT badge
perks of being admin, you don't have to wait, diy
true
Private
Popstar



Eostre wrote:
first I read the code as ' i survived the glitch fest ' and i was like dude, mood idek
hahaha
Saki
National star



wow thx sm
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last