Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 391
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Thanks et for the cr
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
But why did I get them
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
From the AHS comp probably
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
en.virtualpopstar.com/social?category=11&topic=347218
C:
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Allie wrote:
en.virtualpopstar.com/social?category=11&topic=347218
C:
I participated in this ??? Wild okay thanks
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Allie wrote:
en.virtualpopstar.com/social?category=11&topic=347218
C:
I participated in this ??? Wild okay thanks
Yes you did on page 2 I think
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Allie wrote:
en.virtualpopstar.com/social?category=11&topic=347218
C:
I participated in this ??? Wild okay thanks
LMAOO
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
hey et i think i also participated
hahah
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Teabag wrote:
hey et i think i also participated
hahah
nice try
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated