You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Game < Virtual Popstar
Official Mobile VP
elisia
National Star



Just a place to put all the ideas so they aren't scattered.

A wishlist if you will, specifically for mobile
elisia
National Star



Current Ideas of note

-ability to zoom
(or maybe a locked zoom for refresh or screen change?)
-Better text box
-emoji compatibility
-vertical wardrobe 😭
-image insert
(auto insert from link when its a .img or .png? after sending?)
-A larger profile direct link
-The "watchlist" button on forums being further from the top "quote" button
elisia
National Star



Please leave your ideas!
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star



It needs to be easier to attach images. I'm on mobile until I can get a pc again and I have to just attach links so people think it's sus before they click 😭
elisia
National Star



A larger profile direct link
The "watchlist" button on forums being further from the top "quote" button
elisia
National Star



direct tagging (@) of users
Private
Princess of Pop



I WANT A DARK VERSION OF IT :c so its not this bright as the website is
Solar
National Star



LexiLuvsKirby wrote:
It needs to be easier to attach images. I'm on mobile until I can get a pc again and I have to just attach links so people think it's sus before they click 😭
yeah that would be huge!
raflysetiawann
Youtube Star



On mobile i cant tag anyone hope this fixed
raflysetiawann
Youtube Star



And dark mode , my eyes burned
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated