You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
11 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Game < Virtual Popstar
help
BlossomFairy
Youtube Star



i cant log in on the dutch vp
so i made the same name here as i have there
but use other email
now it keeps saying password is not right even after i got one from vp
it keeps saying that
enbette
Minister of Pop



Well that's weird, and I can't really test it myself for your account (and I'm sure it didn't change your other account's password by accident)

I just made a new account, everything seems to be working correctly for me
BlossomFairy
Youtube Star



enbette wrote:
Well that's weird, and I can't really test it myself for your account (and I'm sure it didn't change your other account's password by accident)

I just made a new account, everything seems to be working correctly for me

i also dont get email for the new account i made
not even in spam
enbette
Minister of Pop



Ok I verified your en email manually, try to login again

Dutch account's password sems to be a bit broken (no idea why), I can't see any passwords there (it's all encoded) but I tried to copy your (BlossomFairy's) password in here. Try to reset password on dutch again if it doesn't work
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated