You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
hey kitty girl...its ur world
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can stat making your own fans and popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Ideas < Virtual Popstar Page: | Next | Last
ugh, just fix this @kaj&co
Private
Princess of Pop



- it's almost summer, yet there's still a winter layout
- remove the automatic scroll and give the startalk timeline a proper scroll bar
- stop profiting out of copyrighted designs 
last but not least,
- PAY THE TEAM MEMBERS - the people keeping this site alive
Private
Popstar



What automatic scroll
Private
Popstar



Also I think fix the lag cus its getting worse n worse n im losing my mind 
Talent
World famous



ouch wrote:
What automatic scroll
the way the startalk just scrolls up on its own on the front page i think
Talent
World famous



ouch wrote:
Also I think fix the lag cus its getting worse n worse n im losing my mind
oh yes this is the one thing really bothering the hell out of me rn
Private
Popstar



talent wrote:
ouch wrote:
What automatic scroll
the way the startalk just scrolls up on its own on the front page i think
Oh that yes
Private
Princess of Pop



talent wrote:
ouch wrote:
Also I think fix the lag cus its getting worse n worse n im losing my mind
oh yes this is the one thing really bothering the hell out of me rn

yup. and instead of that "show only bff posts"-bar, why not put a "Friend activities"-switch there instead. I never visit my profile, so it's kinda useless for me to have it placed there. 
Private
Living legend



ouch wrote:
talent wrote:
ouch wrote:
What automatic scroll
the way the startalk just scrolls up on its own on the front page i think
Oh that yes
this is such a nonissue lmao compared to everything wrong with this site like who cares if the startalk preview scrolls lmfao
Private
Popstar



Claire wrote:
ouch wrote:
talent wrote:
the way the startalk just scrolls up on its own on the front page i think
Oh that yes
this is such a nonissue lmao compared to everything wrong with this site like who cares if the startalk preview scrolls lmfao
Yes idc, ig the reason for the sceoll is the same as every other site where things scroll (like news bars, activity bars etc) just to show everyhting without having to open it
Private
Popstar



Its kinda weird the startalk says friends activities tho, like one would assume it would b all the activities n not just startalks from that
Private
Living legend



ouch wrote:
Its kinda weird the startalk says friends activities tho, like one would assume it would b all the activities n not just startalks from that
x
the 'friend activity' widget thats on your profile used to be wehre startalk is now
Private
Popstar



Claire wrote:
ouch wrote:
Its kinda weird the startalk says friends activities tho, like one would assume it would b all the activities n not just startalks from that
x
the 'friend activity' widget thats on your profile used to be wehre startalk is now
Love not updating the text lmao 
Private
Living legend



like this site has ten threads a day do you really need a friend activity widget  like just go to the ten forums of the day and see who is there
Private
Princess of Pop



Claire wrote:
ouch wrote:
talent wrote:
the way the startalk just scrolls up on its own on the front page i think
Oh that yes
this is such a nonissue lmao compared to everything wrong with this site like who cares if the startalk preview scrolls lmfao
i kinda feel like kaj secretly considers the doomsday-button but stops himself because then he wouldn't have those extra MCW-cash for his rent or lawsuits or whatever he spends his money on. 
apparently im a bit feisty today 
Private
Popstar



Claire wrote:
like this site has ten threads a day do you really need a friend activity widget  like just go to the ten forums of the day and see who is there
I wish both could b put on the front page, like gsm had the activity thing
Private
Living legend



Rosa wrote:
Claire wrote:
ouch wrote:
Oh that yes
this is such a nonissue lmao compared to everything wrong with this site like who cares if the startalk preview scrolls lmfao
i kinda feel like kaj secretly considers the doomsday-button but stops himself because then he wouldn't have those extra MCW-cash for his rent or lawsuits or whatever he spends his money on. 
apparently im a bit feisty today 
yea if i had passive income like this i would aboslutely hold onto it and not invest money into changing it liek this shit you all get so mad at kaj about is literally just him getting free money and good on him for it i would if i could lmfao
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last