You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Music and Celebrities < Virtual Popstar First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Do you like Sleep Token?
The official Sleep Token thread
Solar
National Star



Bloodflowers wrote:
Solar wrote:
how is sleep token world!! what are they up to these days anything eggciting? 
IV and III collaborated with some guitar company for some nice guitars!! Not sure what II and Vessel are doing. They are really not doing much these days I hope they are getting the rest they deserve and that they will come back soon with new music or a tour
oooo thats cool!!! rest is good too
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Bloodflowers
World Famous



Bloodflowers wrote:



1:13 
Bloodflowers
World Famous





I made a gif of Vessel blowing a kiss 
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Someone on tumblr said it's difficult to love a band that doesn't engage with their fans at all. I can understand what they mean but I can't relate to it. Vessel doesn't even talk to the audience during shows because he wants to be anonymous and not have us know what his voice sounds like. With Sleep Token it' s all about the music. They don't want to be famous. They rarely even do interviews. I love their music and that is what matters to me.
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Someone on tumblr said they should release a studio version of Vessel and Espera singing Hallelujah and I agree so much!!!! That is my favorite cover they've made next to I wanna dance with somebody
Bloodflowers
World Famous





I am the final dawn, I am the flood
And what was missing from those scriptures will be written in my blood
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Thank you Vessel for writing Gethsemane but also I'm so sorry
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Bloodflowers wrote:
This performance of Hypnosis  so good

this is probably my favorite performance of theirs. it is so good
Bloodflowers
World Famous



my sexual orientation is Vessel singing "darling" in Shelter
Bloodflowers
World Famous



I went to a Sleep Token fan meetup it was so nice to talk about Sleep Token with other fans. I want to go again 
Solar
National Star



Bloodflowers wrote:
I went to a Sleep Token fan meetup it was so nice to talk about Sleep Token with other fans. I want to go again 
yay im glad it was fun!!! : D 
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Solar wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
I went to a Sleep Token fan meetup it was so nice to talk about Sleep Token with other fans. I want to go again 
yay im glad it was fun!!! : D 
yes it was so much fun! 
Bloodflowers
World Famous





This song is so good 
Bloodflowers
World Famous



10 years ago today Sleep Token released their first single Thread the needle!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last