You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Music and Celebrities < Virtual Popstar First | Previous | Page:
Poll: Do you like Sleep Token?
The official Sleep Token thread
Bloodflowers
World Famous



If Sleep Token follows their regular pattern of releasing an album every other year they will be releasing an album next year. And I can't wait to hear what their new music will sound like. Vessel is so talented I'm sure he will come up with something really great. 
Bloodflowers
World Famous





ily III
Bloodflowers
World Famous





He is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Bloodflowers
World Famous



I will be watching for your enemies
To let them know that they contend with me
I wanna know you're out there
I wanna know you're out there
If you wanna give
Then give me all that you can give
All your darkest impulses and if
You wanna give me anything, then give
Give in again

Bloodflowers
World Famous



How are all their songs so good? How do you do it Vessel? They have literally never made a bad song
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Bloodflowers wrote:
my sexual orientation is Vessel singing "darling" in Shelter
why is this not an option on tinder
Bloodflowers
World Famous



I saw a video on tiktok of Vessel drinking water. I'm just amazed at whatever he does. Like he's gotta stay hydrated that's so great Vessel good for you
Bloodflowers
World Famous





IV 
Bloodflowers
World Famous





Bloodflowers
World Famous





Look at his smile!!
Bloodflowers
World Famous





more appreciation for Vessels hands 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: