Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: Pride Word Hunt
whitefox
International Star
whitefox wrote:
Why I can't get them in the right order, I think I have the right words
SocialMediaTeam
Youtube Star
SocialMediaTeam wrote:
whitefox wrote:
Why I can't get them in the right order, I think I have the right words
Make sure they are all female words and no males included.
Once they are in order it should form a somewhat coherent phrase.
SocialMediaTeam
Youtube Star
SocialMediaTeam wrote:
Tumblr Female Hint:
What you are looking for is located close to your questions.
whitefox
International Star
whitefox wrote:
SocialMediaTeam wrote:
whitefox wrote:
Why I can't get them in the right order, I think I have the right words
Make sure they are all female words and no males included.
Once they are in order it should form a somewhat coherent phrase.
I checked all the words and they are for females
Am I just stupid or why I can't get the phrase
Emissaryofwind
World Famous
Emissaryofwind wrote:
whitefox wrote:
SocialMediaTeam wrote:
whitefox wrote:
Why I can't get them in the right order, I think I have the right words
Make sure they are all female words and no males included.
Once they are in order it should form a somewhat coherent phrase.
I checked all the words and they are for females
Am I just stupid or why I can't get the phrase
don't put any spaces
whitefox
International Star
whitefox wrote:
Emissaryofwind wrote:
whitefox wrote:
SocialMediaTeam wrote:
Make sure they are all female words and no males included.
Once they are in order it should form a somewhat coherent phrase.
I checked all the words and they are for females
Am I just stupid or why I can't get the phrase
don't put any spaces
Oh XD
Thank you! <3
SocialMediaTeam
Youtube Star
SocialMediaTeam wrote:
Emissaryofwind wrote:
whitefox wrote:
SocialMediaTeam wrote:
Make sure they are all female words and no males included.
Once they are in order it should form a somewhat coherent phrase.
I checked all the words and they are for females
Am I just stupid or why I can't get the phrase
don't put any spaces
Oh yeah, I should mention this in the first post just in case. Thank you
Callisto
World Famous
Callisto wrote:
I still don't know how to take help from the hints on fem tumblr. Welp
Callisto
World Famous
Callisto wrote:
Callisto wrote:
I still don't know how to take help from the hints on fem tumblr. Welp
Nevermind, found it.
SocialMediaTeam
Youtube Star
SocialMediaTeam wrote:
Callisto wrote:
Callisto wrote:
I still don't know how to take help from the hints on fem tumblr. Welp
Nevermind, found it.
congrats c: I was over here wondering how to hint without being too direct
Callisto
World Famous
Callisto wrote:
SocialMediaTeam wrote:
Callisto wrote:
Callisto wrote:
I still don't know how to take help from the hints on fem tumblr. Welp
Nevermind, found it.
congrats c: I was over here wondering how to hint without being too direct
Yeah, thanks. I was stuck because I didn't know you could click on a certain place x)
MeNoS
World Famous
MeNoS wrote:
what did the set look like?
wren2012
Youtube Star
wren2012 wrote:
Thank you SMT and Ewelein! That was a fun word hunt.
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
There are still many claims left for both genders!
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
MeNoS wrote:
what did the set look like?
The female set is this
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
|
Next
|
Last