Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Do you want the role list before the game starts?
Yes please!
25%
1
Not keeping the amount of roles a secret is kind of exciting!
0%
0
I'm just in it for the fun, so whatever adds to the fun!
75%
3
The end date of this poll has expired on
08-02-2025 19:00
(CLOSED) ET: Gamenight - Werewolf
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
removing makeup so blergh
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Limited wrote:
Helia wrote:
Limited wrote:
Ops ops, excuse on the excuses lmao
I dont like you. I will kill you first. -.-
you canāt kill me. if I die, you die with me (;
Ohhhhhh shit. I dont wanna die
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
removing makeup so blergh
yayayyayayay
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
what a peaceful sleep im having
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
having nightmares about weedes grandma and her napkin
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
joob wrote:
what a peaceful sleep im having
New day new outfit!
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
Helia wrote:
joob wrote:
what a peaceful sleep im having
New day new outfit!
exactly
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Helia wrote:
Limited wrote:
Helia wrote:
I dont like you. I will kill you first. -.-
you canāt kill me. if I die, you die with me (;
Ohhhhhh shit. I dont wanna die
Exactly. So if I get killed, youāll die with me anyway! SO MAKE ME ALIVEĀ
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
removing makeup so blergh
yayayyayayay
this does not mean im starting over
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Limited wrote:
Helia wrote:
Limited wrote:
you canāt kill me. if I die, you die with me (;
Ohhhhhh shit. I dont wanna die
Exactly. So if I get killed, youāll die with me anyway! SO MAKE ME ALIVEĀ
You already are alive.Ā
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
removing makeup so blergh
yayayyayayay
this does not mean im starting over
im choosing to ignore this
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Helia wrote:
Limited wrote:
Helia wrote:
Ohhhhhh shit. I dont wanna die
Exactly. So if I get killed, youāll die with me anyway! SO MAKE ME ALIVEĀ
You already are alive.Ā
alive and fullĀ
$wag
Youtube Star
$wag wrote:
this is such a long night
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
yayayyayayay
this does not mean im starting over
im choosing to ignore this
gurl
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Limited wrote:
Helia wrote:
Limited wrote:
Exactly. So if I get killed, youāll die with me anyway! SO MAKE ME ALIVEĀ
You already are alive.Ā
alive and fullĀ
Full on what exactly?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
|
Next
|
Last