Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
|
Next
|
Last
[full] THG Simulator #2 (SMT)
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
oh my god I noticed I had been taggd by kevin nd I was like... did I already die hAHAH
Helia
Queen of Pop
Helia wrote:
Gonna go see if there's anything nice to eat in the pantry. Wish me luck.
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
oh my god I noticed I had been taggd by kevin nd I was like... did I already die hAHAH
fast game huh xD
December
World Famous
December wrote:
maybe district 6
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
oh my god I noticed I had been taggd by kevin nd I was like... did I already die hAHAH
yes, that's your luck today lmaoo. u die before we begin
Private
World Famous
Croatoan wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Croatoan wrote:
Azriel wrote:
YES IT FUCKING POSTED
hahahah im dead
Yesterday it didnt post
rip i remember that
you did good today
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
octocat wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
oh my god I noticed I had been taggd by kevin nd I was like... did I already die hAHAH
yes, that's your luck today lmaoo. u die before we begin
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
district 9 please!
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
yk its very annoying when yall say wherever bc that doesnt help me just say a fuuucking number
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
octocat wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
oh my god I noticed I had been taggd by kevin nd I was like... did I already die hAHAH
yes, that's your luck today lmaoo. u die before we begin
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Vissy wrote:
1?
full
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
Azriel wrote:
yk its very annoying when yall say wherever bc that doesnt help me just say a fuuucking number
random number generator lol
Private
World Famous
Croatoan wrote:
Azriel wrote:
yk its very annoying when yall say wherever bc that doesnt help me just say a fuuucking number
):
8 then?
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
December wrote:
maybe district 6
full
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Croatoan wrote:
Azriel wrote:
yk its very annoying when yall say wherever bc that doesnt help me just say a fuuucking number
):
8 then?
I already put u somewhere
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
|
Next
|
Last