Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 427
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
|
Next
|
Last
ET: Raffle #3
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Cimon
"Is it dinner time yet?"
Private
World Famous
Selcouth wrote:
Name: Smiley Tukimoro
Catchphrase: It's a good day to spread some joy hehe.
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Milko
«slurp slurp, tastes like love»
Private
Living Legend
Okami wrote:
Hunny
"People with only one best friend doesn't know the joy of having multiple!"
Nurcandoll
Popstar
Nurcandoll wrote:
Maliki
"It's okay to try,don't give up on your dreams!"
Private
World Famous
AtlantaG1912 wrote:
i would enter but i don't know what a Sanrio character is
Private
Youtube Star
Tyr wrote:
Solar
"I'll see you in 499 seconds..."
Private
Popstar
Injurisc wrote:
Peaches
"I Ap-peach-iate you!"
Private
World Famous
Salem wrote:
razzo
"itzzzzz razzle dazzle time"
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Supalicious
”everything is better with unicorn sprinkles”
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
AtlantaG1912 wrote:
i would enter but i don't know what a Sanrio character is
Hello kitty and friends, all those cute characters
@AtlantaG1912
Private
World Famous
AtlantaG1912 wrote:
Abby wrote:
AtlantaG1912 wrote:
i would enter but i don't know what a Sanrio character is
Hello kitty and friends, all those cute characters @AtlantaG1912
only know of hello kitty and that's because i saw it on something in primark
talent
Queen of Queens
talent wrote:
Cinnamostop and Cinnamodrop, Cinnamoroll's lost triplets
"Keep a close eye on your oven when baking!"
Private
Popstar
Lokester wrote:
I'm sorry, but I need to stay true to my name lol
Lokittycat
A black cat with green eyes and a golden goat horn helmet.
Catchphrase: Meow, I'm clawsome!
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
aight his name is oddo hes stupid he only wears pants and he looks like this
his catchphrase is "oh boy"
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
|
Next
|
Last