You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
7 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Competitions < Virtual Popstar First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Good prices?
YES!
97%
62
no.
3%
2
The end date of this poll has expired on 13-10-2018 18:00
|| CLOSED||Akuma's STYLE COMP! Big Prices!
Kigo
National Star



#2
ad0xa
World Famous




*




 











*
Private
International Star



Outfit #1:
  


edit: someone said it was some kind of glitch so I took a print screen of the outfit, I don't know how else I'm supposed to do to copy and paste my outfit /:

edit 2: think I've figured it out now with the the help from
@desruct 
Can you all see the outfit now?
Private
World Famous



PixSkata wrote:
Mirror glitch.
Click send the outfit/suggest the look and copy the image then.
Private
World Famous



reminder
Noctuan
International Star



Private
World Famous



Private
World Famous



Private
World Famous



Private
International Star



ad0xa wrote:
@PixSkata  Here is a good opportunity to get some cr! (And having fun in Akuma's wb haha XD which is a plus! ) 
thanksss (: <3
Private
International Star



desruct wrote:
PixSkata wrote:
Mirror glitch.
Click send the outfit/suggest the look and copy the image then.
Ahaa, thank you so much! (:
Private
International Star



Should I suggest the look for it to count in the game? Is that the way of entering? Or just post the picture in the forum?
Noctuan
International Star



PixSkata wrote:
Should I suggest the look for it to count in the game? Is that the way of entering? Or just post the picture in the forum?
Suggest a look
Private
International Star



Noctuan wrote:
PixSkata wrote:
Should I suggest the look for it to count in the game? Is that the way of entering? Or just post the picture in the forum?
Suggest a look
thank you!
Rakovina
Youtube Star




Introducing The Masquerade Twins



Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last