Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 227
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: A Date in Outer Space 🛸
Private
World Famous
Salem wrote:
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:
Libertas wrote:
The deadline has been extended to the
26th, 23.59 CET
!
Thank you!Â
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:

 Â
Private
Queen of Pop
Arachne wrote:
I can't post my entries since the image thing doesn't work for me anymore, and when I post them directly in the post only one of the images show up while the other only shows half/top of the look.
I can't even post links to them!
Private
Queen of Pop
Arachne wrote:
 ♡Â
I hope I managed it to work..
.
Private
International Star
Babooshka wrote:
My entry! ^^'

Private
World Famous
Edith wrote:

 Â

Private
World Famous
toraix wrote:
Random
Popstar
Random wrote:
They start to glitter when on date.
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Private
World Famous
Duchess wrote:
Leinna
National Star
Leinna wrote:


Two galaxies crashing with each other in order to create a whole new world. It's romantic I swear.
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Last day to join!
Private
National Star
bia wrote:
Nimmi
National Star
Nimmi wrote:

Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last