You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Private
Got it TY!
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
20 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Competitions < Virtual Popstar Page: | Next | Last
SMT: Your January Scrapbook
Private
World famous





What represents January for you? 
Is it to sit inside with a good book and cup of tea? Is it the snow outside? 
Is it summer fun and going to the beach? 
Does January mean exams and trying to motivate yourself to study? 
Is it the fact that it is a brand new year, with new, exciting opportunities, 
and a new season for personal growth?

LE female: ScrapbookSundayCode



For this competition, we would like you to capture the January feeling,
as a page in your scrapbook or a digital collage.

What that looks like is entirely up to you!
You can use images, your own or some you find on the internet, 
text, decorations, colours, textures - anything.

As long as you have a couple of components to your scrapbook page / collage, 
there is no right or wrong!





R I Z E S

These gorgeous prizes are deigned by Arix!

  


R U L E S

» You may create your scrapbook collage either digitally or physically on paper.
» The entry must be your own, but you are free to pick images and decor from the internet.
» The scrapbook collages will be judged aesthetically, meaning we as a team will pick the entries we, subjectively, like the best as the winners.
» One entry per user & no side accounts allowed.
» Edited posts do not count, if you want to change your entry delete your original post and post again.
» The amount of winners will depend on how many entries we get.


  


D E A D L I N E

Sunday 23rd of January at 11:59 pm GMT
GMT time now


Private
World famous



   A Q   


Q: Is there a dimension limit?
A: There's no dimension limit, so you're free to choose what works best for your medium and/or personal preference!

...


Private
World famous



excited to see your entries! ❄️🌸
Talent
World famous



Private
Queen of Queens



Interesting...
Private
Living legend



Oh
Private
Living legend



Damjal
Minister of Pop



interesting.....
Private
World famous



just looking at these comments, i'm just wondering, what part of the event is unclear? 
Seun
Youtube star



Interesting indeed.
Is there any dimension limit? Like the max px by px size
Private
World famous



Seun wrote:
Interesting indeed.
Is there any dimension limit? Like the max px by px size
why do you say so? is any part of the event unclear?

and there's no dimension limit, so you're free to choose what works best for your medium and/or personal preference :')
Seun
Youtube star



atencia wrote:
Seun wrote:
Interesting indeed.
Is there any dimension limit? Like the max px by px size
why do you say so? is any part of the event unclear?

and there's no dimension limit, so you're free to choose what works best for your medium and/or personal preference :')
Oh no it's clear! Interesting stands for unexpected & noice! c':
Private
World famous



Seun wrote:
atencia wrote:
Seun wrote:
Interesting indeed.
Is there any dimension limit? Like the max px by px size
why do you say so? is any part of the event unclear?

and there's no dimension limit, so you're free to choose what works best for your medium and/or personal preference :')
Oh no it's clear! Interesting stands for unexpected & noice! c':
ahh, good to hear!
Private
Living legend



atencia wrote:
just looking at these comments, i'm just wondering, what part of the event is unclear? 
I'm honestly just reminding myself to possibly join this, lmao 😅
WRENCH
Youtube star



If I can find my Apple Pencil I may do it
Private
Minister of Pop



I'm looking forward to see the scrapbooks <3
In order to respond to forum topics, your level must be at least Youtube star. Read here how to earn more fans.
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last