Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
GOOD MORNINGG FROM LOVELIN
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
helloo how are you??? what ru gonna do today
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
there u are
im gonna die today
Account deleted
wrote:
i'm sad idk i kinda want to paint something but i have zero motivationÂ
Account deleted
wrote:
Klavier wrote:
there u are
im gonna die today
take me with u klavier
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
Hellooo, I'm good today because no uni today eyoo
and I have 0 plans for today lol
Wbu?
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Klavier wrote:
there u are
im gonna die today
why
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
hamptonthehampster wrote:
i'm sad idk i kinda want to paint something but i have zero motivationÂ
draw a hamster eating a banana with a flower
hmm
National Star
hmm wrote:
i have to go schedule a meeting at the doctor
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Hellooo, I'm good today because no uni today eyoo
and I have 0 plans for today lol
Wbu?
i watch netflix all day
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
hmm wrote:
i have to go schedule a meeting at the doctor
you also need to get some clothes
Private
Minister of Pop
Libertas wrote:
lovelin wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Hellooo, I'm good today because no uni today eyoo
and I have 0 plans for today lol
Wbu?
i watch netflix all day
Hmmm... That doesn't sound too bad, maybe I should do that tooÂ
hmm
National Star
hmm wrote:
lovelin wrote:
hmm wrote:
i have to go schedule a meeting at the doctor
you also need to get some clothes
yes
MasileinDE
International Star
MasileinDE wrote:
we missed you, how have you been?
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Libertas wrote:
lovelin wrote:
Libertas wrote:
Hellooo, I'm good today because no uni today eyoo
and I have 0 plans for today lol
Wbu?
i watch netflix all day
Hmmm... That doesn't sound too bad, maybe I should do that tooÂ
yes
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
hmm wrote:
lovelin wrote:
hmm wrote:
i have to go schedule a meeting at the doctor
you also need to get some clothes
yes
yes
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
MasileinDE wrote:
we missed you, how have you been?
i have been good what about you
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last