You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
Pride parade
Private
Prince of Pop



Hi guys im walking in pride parade today with my annoying ass friend but should i do make up ???? I am not good at it and i will probably rub it out but at the same time i feel like its mandatory
Private
Prince of Pop



Ok i did a little bit

im wearing contact lenses i love when i can see without glasses
Solar
National Star



oooo will u show the fun makeup
i dont think u have to but why not yaknow!
Private
Youtube Star



What kinda make up did you doooo
Private
Prince of Pop



Solar wrote:
oooo will u show the fun makeup
i dont think u have to but why not yaknow!
Oh its not all that impressive i didnt even do eyeliner hahaha im nowhere near as good as heartbroken
Private
Prince of Pop



devilcake wrote:
What kinda make up did you doooo
Just pink eyeshadow and gems over my face ghahaha 

and mascara 😩😩😩
Solar
National Star



Azriel wrote:
Solar wrote:
oooo will u show the fun makeup
i dont think u have to but why not yaknow!
Oh its not all that impressive i didnt even do eyeliner hahaha im nowhere near as good as heartbroken
doesnt matter!! its still fun : D
Private
Youtube Star



Azriel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
What kinda make up did you doooo
Just pink eyeshadow and gems over my face ghahaha 

and mascara 😩😩😩
Sounds cuuute
Private
National Star



Maybe I'm too german for this but I don't think it's mandatory. 

Private
Prince of Pop



Sylvan wrote:
Maybe I'm too german for this but I don't think it's mandatory. 
No ofc but this is like THE time to do it
Private
Youtube Star



Azriel wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
Maybe I'm too german for this but I don't think it's mandatory. 
No ofc but this is like THE time to do it
It’s like mandatory/pos
Private
Prince of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
Maybe I'm too german for this but I don't think it's mandatory. 
No ofc but this is like THE time to do it
It’s like mandatory/pos
Yes!
Private
Prince of Pop



Theres someone in the metro with a hobby horse
Private
Youtube Star



Azriel wrote:
Theres someone in the metro with a hobby horse
Hobby horse pride!
Private
Prince of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Theres someone in the metro with a hobby horse
Hobby horse pride!
They probably do have a flag
Solar
National Star



Azriel wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Theres someone in the metro with a hobby horse
Hobby horse pride!
They probably do have a flag
giggle
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last