You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
I have this belief
Olympus
Popstar



that if i sit at my computer desk, i will actually lock tf in and do the work i'm supposed to do (i have yet to sit there and do such a thing) 

anyways, do you guys have tips on focusing for longer than 5 minutes
Olympus
Popstar



also if any of you were horrible at math once but became a whiz, please teach me ur ways, i will soon be back on that #journey
Olympus
Popstar



update: sitting at the desk, turned on lofi girl and we're locking in 
Doll
Popstar



what usually works for me is not being at home, so library, cafes, park, anything that isn't home so i can't get distracted by idk looking at the walls of my room 🤩
Doll
Popstar



Olympus wrote:
update: sitting at the desk, turned on lofi girl and we're locking in 
good luck though hehe you got this!!
Private
Popstar



Doll wrote:
what usually works for me is not being at home, so library, cafes, park, anything that isn't home so i can't get distracted by idk looking at the walls of my room 🤩
This is the opposite for me cus I have to have it completely quiet, at the very least not anyone talking or music with lyrics, otherwise I can't read words I feel like, I only listen to words of others n not words in my own head
Olympus
Popstar



Doll wrote:
what usually works for me is not being at home, so library, cafes, park, anything that isn't home so i can't get distracted by idk looking at the walls of my room 🤩
the thing is my brain is my main distraction bhfdjnkms (chronic daydreamer) 
Olympus
Popstar



ouch wrote:
Doll wrote:
what usually works for me is not being at home, so library, cafes, park, anything that isn't home so i can't get distracted by idk looking at the walls of my room 🤩
This is the opposite for me cus I have to have it completely quiet, at the very least not anyone talking or music with lyrics, otherwise I can't read words I feel like, I only listen to words of others n not words in my own head
the lofi is helping i think, it would be 1000% worse if i put on my normal music
Private
Popstar



But tbh I just have to force myself, n then when I get in the rhythm its fine until I have to go to the toilet or smth, then I have to restart 

Also sometimes I get a really bad urge to search some stuff up or I have to do smth on my phone like play a daily game or smth, then I just do it cus otherwise I can't stop thinking about it at all. I try not to go on tiktok tho I 
Private
Popstar



Olympus wrote:
ouch wrote:
Doll wrote:
what usually works for me is not being at home, so library, cafes, park, anything that isn't home so i can't get distracted by idk looking at the walls of my room 🤩
This is the opposite for me cus I have to have it completely quiet, at the very least not anyone talking or music with lyrics, otherwise I can't read words I feel like, I only listen to words of others n not words in my own head
the lofi is helping i think, it would be 1000% worse if i put on my normal music
Yep, sometimes I put those ambience videos on in the background but very low volume so I don't just actively listen to that n not my own brain, even tho its just rain sounds or smth lol...
Olympus
Popstar



ouch wrote:
But tbh I just have to force myself, n then when I get in the rhythm its fine until I have to go to the toilet or smth, then I have to restart 

Also sometimes I get a really bad urge to search some stuff up or I have to do smth on my phone like play a daily game or smth, then I just do it cus otherwise I can't stop thinking about it at all. I try not to go on tiktok tho I 
i'm so scared to bring my phone near me rn because i WILL start search whatever if i pick it up 
if i opened tiktok or instagram reels i would simply quit, game over fr
Olympus
Popstar



ouch wrote:
Olympus wrote:
ouch wrote:
This is the opposite for me cus I have to have it completely quiet, at the very least not anyone talking or music with lyrics, otherwise I can't read words I feel like, I only listen to words of others n not words in my own head
the lofi is helping i think, it would be 1000% worse if i put on my normal music
Yep, sometimes I put those ambience videos on in the background but very low volume so I don't just actively listen to that n not my own brain, even tho its just rain sounds or smth lol...
ya good mention, i think mine is a tad loud because i'm bopping my head, turning it down!
Private
Popstar



Olympus wrote:
ouch wrote:
But tbh I just have to force myself, n then when I get in the rhythm its fine until I have to go to the toilet or smth, then I have to restart 

Also sometimes I get a really bad urge to search some stuff up or I have to do smth on my phone like play a daily game or smth, then I just do it cus otherwise I can't stop thinking about it at all. I try not to go on tiktok tho I 
i'm so scared to bring my phone near me rn because i WILL start search whatever if i pick it up 
if i opened tiktok or instagram reels i would simply quit, game over fr
Ok but if u have a computer its at least less likely to be sucked into random bullshit while searching for stuff I feel like lol
Olympus
Popstar



ouch wrote:
Olympus wrote:
ouch wrote:
But tbh I just have to force myself, n then when I get in the rhythm its fine until I have to go to the toilet or smth, then I have to restart 

Also sometimes I get a really bad urge to search some stuff up or I have to do smth on my phone like play a daily game or smth, then I just do it cus otherwise I can't stop thinking about it at all. I try not to go on tiktok tho I 
i'm so scared to bring my phone near me rn because i WILL start search whatever if i pick it up 
if i opened tiktok or instagram reels i would simply quit, game over fr
Ok but if u have a computer its at least less likely to be sucked into random bullshit while searching for stuff I feel like lol
since i posted the update, i've taken like 3 minutes every 5 minutes to check on twitter LMAO
Private
Popstar



Oh with that bean app (focus friend or smth) by hank green (?) I think u can put it on deep focus too so u can't go on apps on ur phone, but I usually just put it on regular so im not sure if u need a subscription or not
Olympus
Popstar



ouch wrote:
Oh with that bean app (focus friend or smth) by hank green (?) I think u can put it on deep focus too so u can't go on apps on ur phone, but I usually just put it on regular so im not sure if u need a subscription or not
ooooh i haven't even heard of that, gonna check it out!!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last