Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 178
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
CHRISTMAS THREAD
smirnoff
International Star
smirnoff wrote:
JennaLove12 wrote:
Sent my gift o appel
oO=0
OMG THANK YOU JENNA
I'M GOING TO SEND U SOMETHING TOOOO<33
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
TYYYY
Private
Youtube Star
JennaLove12 wrote:
AppleCiderh wrote:
JennaLove12 wrote:
Sent my gift o appel
oO=0
OMG THANK YOU JENNA
I'M GOING TO SEND U SOMETHING TOOOO<33
Awwwh Ty I sent Mweepies gift
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
I sent u something mwihihihh
Private
Youtube Star
JennaLove12 wrote:
Sent my gifts to all of my BFFSBFFS
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Wanted to send apple but i dont have anything ):
smirnoff
International Star
smirnoff wrote:
mweepie wrote:
I sent u something mwihihihh
,sending u smth
and sent something to U 2 JENN
smirnoff
International Star
smirnoff wrote:
mweepie wrote:
Wanted to send apple but i dont have anything ):
DW HONEY U AS A FRIEND IS ENOUGH <333 HEHEHHE
Private
Youtube Star
JennaLove12 wrote:
Thank you guys send your last gifts if you want
Private
Youtube Star
JennaLove12 wrote:
Next on the list is
Account deleted
wrote:
prayers???
im a buddhist :i
smirnoff
International Star
smirnoff wrote:
no one
Private
Youtube Star
JennaLove12 wrote:
Is fashion show
spookyjimchristmas
Youtube Star
spookyjimchristmas wrote:
yummy
Private
Youtube Star
JennaLove12 wrote:
Okay now it's time for a fashion show you other ppl were late for gifts
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last