Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 349
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
do you people have tumblr?
Keijukoiso
National Star
Keijukoiso wrote:
Keijukoiso.tumblr.com if I remember correctly
ctrl
Youtube Star
ctrl wrote:
Kieren wrote:
toxic place.
I've never seen anything toxic
If you stay within who you follow and stuff it's fine, that stuff exists but unless you're looking for it or exploring it's not gonna be in your bubble
ctrl
Youtube Star
ctrl wrote:
here you go /will probably follow back unless you post or repost sexual things
Private
National Star
scoff wrote:
i have an acc but i don't use it
Account deleted
wrote:
https://markkaxxi.tumblr.com
Sandrine
Youtube Star
Sandrine wrote:
depravitea wrote:
here you go /will probably follow back unless you post or repost sexual things
don't post that kind of things trust me
follow xox
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2