Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
JACKBOX - GAMENIGHT
Private
World Famous
Sofia wrote:
I'm on discord rn š¤
Damjal
World Famous
Damjal wrote:
Sofia wrote:
I'm on discord rn š¤
are you on the server? if so whats your discord tag?
Account deleted
wrote:
Damjal wrote:
where my people at?
I'm coming! Wasn't sure if we were starting right away or not.Ā
Damjal
World Famous
Damjal wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Damjal wrote:
where my people at?
I'm coming! Wasn't sure if we were starting right away or not.Ā
Account deleted
wrote:
@Heaven
Ā come join if u have time c: have some fun w usĀ
Account deleted
wrote:
people didn't seem to be in a hurry so i'm just gonna. go to the bathroom.Ā
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
rree I don hav time rn but mby a lil later if ur still goin
Account deleted
wrote:
Can I come with my roommate and by his discord?
Aeipathy
Popstar
Aeipathy wrote:
Ahh if I had a discord I would
Account deleted
wrote:
bump
Account deleted
wrote:
Yasu wrote:
Can I come with my roommate and by his discord?
u probably can just come join
Damjal
World Famous
Damjal wrote:
We are starting!
Account deleted
wrote:
Damjal wrote:
We are starting!
ohhhh
barbiebruise
International Star
barbiebruise wrote:
would love to! jackbox is so so fun.Ā
Account deleted
wrote:
omg dang i was on a trip yesterday :-(
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last