Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 178
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
Rate your voice 1-10
Arsinoe
Popstar
Arsinoe wrote:
talking voice: 1
singing voice: 6
Private
World Famous
Cardboard wrote:
its ok probably so im sticking to 5
https://voca.ro/19h1zlwkabju
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
murdurur wrote:
patiently waiting for someone to drop a vocaroo lol
I hav already done too many times
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
3
I either sound like a child or that i'm constantly joking about everything I sayĀ
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
My English voice is a 6ish
My Hebrew voice is a 7ish
My English voice with an Israeli accent is a solid 100
December
World Famous
December wrote:
Cardboard wrote:
its ok probably so im sticking to 5
https://voca.ro/19h1zlwkabju
omg your voice is so cute, also swedish yaass
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Ok I would say 4 mby idfk
Goodbye
vocaroo.com/1mtkV4TLofdE
Account deleted
wrote:
0
Private
World Famous
Ground wrote:
Cardboard wrote:
its ok probably so im sticking to 5
https://voca.ro/19h1zlwkabju
ok but ur voice rocksĀ
i would marry ur voice šŖ
morecoffeepls
International Star
morecoffeepls wrote:
talkin,, like a 5 idk
singin,, like a 7½ maybe an 8 on days I smoke less n practice more
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
-2 Iād drop a link but itās scary eh
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
ellem wrote:
-2 Iād drop a link but itās scary eh
Ok I did hope it worksĀ
https://voca.ro/1ozZAAeHapBR
Harrold
Youtube Star
Harrold wrote:
my voice is annoying and sounds childish. I dont care much about it tho as long as i can communicate
morecoffeepls
International Star
morecoffeepls wrote:
morecoffeepls wrote:
talkin,, like a 5 idk
singin,, like a 7½ maybe an 8 on days I smoke less n practice more
on a more humble note maybe 6½ - 7½ is more accurate 4 the latter
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Like a 4 on a good day
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last