Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last
Who is your vp bestie
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
friends? what are those
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Lol no
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
brunhilde wrote:
friends? what are those
I can be ur friend 🥺
Private
International Star
meilin wrote:
umm yes but yes i like seeing abby around a lot too and cobain, my hoe twin <33333
Meltychocolate
International Star
Meltychocolate wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Meltychocolate wrote:
😭 no one even knows I exist
U gotta come chat in the forums!! Make yourself known
Yes I should do that more often
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
@RasvaMatti
Meltychocolate
International Star
Meltychocolate wrote:
xBillieEyelashx wrote:
Meltychocolate wrote:
😭 no one even knows I exist
I'll be your bestie
😍😍😍😍 Awww 💖💖thank you
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Meltychocolate wrote:
xBillieEyelashx wrote:
Meltychocolate wrote:
😭 no one even knows I exist
I'll be your bestie
😍😍😍😍 Awww 💖💖thank you
A new friendship has formed
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Raquelle wrote:
@RasvaMatti
😭😭
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Teabag wrote:
@Melk
(heck i talk to you more than i do w my own sister rn lol)
pfft can finally tag
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Teabag wrote:
@Melk
(heck i talk to you more than i do w my own sister rn lol)
pfft can finally tag
ahhaha love that!! ilu!
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
@ bff list ?
Private
National Star
Savage wrote:
@legohouse
bestie 4 the restie
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
@Nice
Private
Popstar
Horcrux wrote:
@ThugWorkout
@Photosynthesis
these hoes
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last