Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 227
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
21
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
U Win 1.000.000
Account deleted
wrote:
buy every item I want
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
every cute item out there would be mine  (ď˝â´ )Ψ
Account deleted
wrote:
I already have enough trouble spending 15k lol.
I'd probably give it out to friends and people who pretend to be my friend to get money lol
Buns
International Star
Buns wrote:
WIshlist and new item that i haven't seen yet its been about what 9 months since I been on Â
Private
World Famous
Versailles wrote:
make a sick comp where i donate all cr to the winner
Furby
Popstar
Furby wrote:
dont even knowÂ
 would make a thread that i'd buy the stuff from my wl for that amount of credits but people still probably wouldn't sell
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2