Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
hear me out..
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
remains wrote:
mine
idk first one but quirrel agree so hard lordÂ
he's from silksong ive only met him twice he is so........
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
grimm obv
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
evry time I search up grimm they wanna show me that stolas guy from hazbin pls STOP!!!!
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
grimm obv
TRUE!
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
now listen nowÂ
bardoon
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
I feel like he wud feel like thisÂ
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
now listen nowÂ
bardoon
smacks his ass
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
all of them
at the same timeÂ
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Must I remind u of ur puke cake guy krus
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Krus u litrally got no right to talk on any if these forums sory u r banned bcus of ur one fwb
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
maskmaker also
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
x
Must I remind u of ur puke cake guy krus
please i already said i have no knowledge of this !
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
x
Must I remind u of ur puke cake guy krus
please i already said i have no knowledge of this !
u closing ur eyes
if I met ur fwb nd he said the things he said I wud've researched so hard GIRL
THEY ATE PUKE ND HAIR CAKE
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
remains wrote:
maskmaker also
so true.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last