Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 199
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
Private
congratulations maxwell
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
I have a confession I must make
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
i wish i didnt open this thread
Don’t be mean 🥺
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
i wish i didnt open this thread
Don’t be mean 🥺
Sorry.. love u..
Solar
National Star
Solar wrote:
):
nesta
Youtube Star
nesta wrote:
was that the surgery for today
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
i wish i didnt open this thread
Don’t be mean 🥺
Sorry.. love u..
If you don’t love me at my thinking cat testicles look edible you don’t deserve me at my whatever else I can’t think of smth
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
nesta wrote:
was that the surgery for today
1 dog neutering, 2 cat neuterings, 2 cat spayings
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Don’t be mean 🥺
Sorry.. love u..
If you don’t love me at my thinking cat testicles look edible you don’t deserve me at my whatever else I can’t think of smth
no but i DO love you at that too.. forgive my moment of weakness
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
Sorry.. love u..
If you don’t love me at my thinking cat testicles look edible you don’t deserve me at my whatever else I can’t think of smth
no but i DO love you at that too.. forgive my moment of weakness
I wil consider it…………….
Olympus
Popstar
Olympus wrote:
ICantWhistle
International Star
ICantWhistle wrote:
how many detached cat testicles do you see in your day to day to be able to form such an opinion
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
ICantWhistle wrote:
how many detached cat testicles do you see in your day to day to be able to form such an opinion
Today I saw 6
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Wait only cat I saw 4! 6 with dog testicles included
nesta
Youtube Star
nesta wrote:
devilcake wrote:
nesta wrote:
was that the surgery for today
1 dog neutering, 2 cat neuterings, 2 cat spayings
good work
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
nesta wrote:
devilcake wrote:
nesta wrote:
was that the surgery for today
1 dog neutering, 2 cat neuterings, 2 cat spayings
good work
I mostly just stood there… one day I’ll remove soma cat ballz on my own!
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
I’ll try not to snack on them
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last