Doll wrote:
ouch wrote:
shdhsjsj yeah i get it and honestly i feel like for most people it is better if it is quiet but for me when it is quiet i have a really hard time focusing on what I'm reading because my own thoughts distract me so when there's outside noise that kinda keeps one part of my brain too busy to form actual thoughts, the other past can focus on reading Doll wrote:
what usually works for me is not being at home, so library, cafes, park, anything that isn't home so i can't get distracted by idk looking at the walls of my room 🤩
This is the opposite for me cus I have to have it completely quiet, at the very least not anyone talking or music with lyrics, otherwise I can't read words I feel like, I only listen to words of others n not words in my own headwhat usually works for me is not being at home, so library, cafes, park, anything that isn't home so i can't get distracted by idk looking at the walls of my room 🤩


0
0
0
0
0
To join the forums you need to be logged in.


15