Klavier wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
aka swedish accent
devilcake wrote:
My first idea for this campaign was a #woman but I would have probably adjusted inflection n stuff based on character personality rather than voice based on gender eeeeh
n current character aka Mr Kit tha orc would for sure have deeper voice and less of a fagcent than me but I’m too shy still to commit to the bit
il let you know what I doing kit dies (reverse manifesting) n im forced to use one of my backups and the backup is a woman….
not the fagcent..My first idea for this campaign was a #woman but I would have probably adjusted inflection n stuff based on character personality rather than voice based on gender eeeeh
n current character aka Mr Kit tha orc would for sure have deeper voice and less of a fagcent than me but I’m too shy still to commit to the bit
il let you know what I doing kit dies (reverse manifesting) n im forced to use one of my backups and the backup is a woman….


0
0
0
0
0
To join the forums you need to be logged in.


23