Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 320
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
what the hell virtualpopstar you suck?!
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Kino wrote:
ouch wrote:
Rui wrote:
Def number 4, etjen
this is the single funniest thing youāve ever said
Im saying goodbye to ever getting back in dt lmaoĀ
Kino
Popstar
Kino wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
my day is ruined tnx
mine too smh
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Find out pls I need to know
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Iām cryingĀ
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
the one thing that kept me somewhat active here
Private
Living Legend
Clavicle wrote:
I'm sorry your forum disappeared, but I assure you it wasn't one of the mods or the admins. I'll ask Etjen about it.Ā
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Clavicle wrote:
I'm sorry your forum disappeared, but I assure you it wasn't one of the mods or the admins. I'll ask Etjen about it.Ā
Can you / he bring it backĀ
Private
Living Legend
Clavicle wrote:
lovelin wrote:
Clavicle wrote:
I'm sorry your forum disappeared, but I assure you it wasn't one of the mods or the admins. I'll ask Etjen about it.Ā
Can you / he bring it backĀ
If it was deleted, probably not unfortunately.Ā
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
Clavicle wrote:
lovelin wrote:
Clavicle wrote:
I'm sorry your forum disappeared, but I assure you it wasn't one of the mods or the admins. I'll ask Etjen about it.Ā
Can you / he bring it backĀ
If it was deleted, probably not unfortunately.Ā
Iām cryingĀ
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
this doesnt rlly bode well for vp in the question of whether or not to stay here if gsm comes back and works out
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
I think I deserve snailcrede witch as compensationĀ
Holy
World Famous
Holy wrote:
it's like 2016 all over again.....
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
lovelin wrote:
I think I deserve snailcrede witch as compensationĀ
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/clothing/avatarmanagement?x=set_info&set_id=snailcredewitch
Admins.. Etjen..Ā
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Wtf
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Clavicle wrote:
I'm sorry your forum disappeared, but I assure you it wasn't one of the mods or the admins. I'll ask Etjen about it.Ā
Iām sorry but then who the fuck did it
etjen? ššš like come on
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last